OTC welcomes links from websites of other industry-related organizations with the following conditions:
Links to www.otcnet.org
- Links to the OTC home page are acceptable without notification to OTC
- Links to the OTC home page may not be included on the home page of any non-OTC website without written permission from OTC
- No commercially oriented text or graphics may be associated with the link to www.otcnet.org
- Links may not imply any OTC endorsement or sponsorship of the entity providing the link or any of the entity's products or services
- Links must be in a clearly identified "links" area of the non-OTC website (where other organizations' websites are also linked)
- Links may use a hypertext saying "Offshore Technology Conference". Only entities who have a formal relationship with OTC are allowed to use the OTC logo on a non-OTC website (including but not limited to OTC official contractors, exhibitors and sponsors)
- Links to www.otcnet.org should open in a new browser window
Links to content on www.otcnet.org
- Links to publicly available content on www.otcnet.org are acceptable without notification to OTC
- Links to any content that requires a login for access are not allowed
- Links to any www.otcnet.org content may not be used to imply OTC endorsement or sponsorship of the entity providing the link or any of the entity's products or services
- Hypertext links to content on www.otcnet.org must clearly identify the content of the link, preferably with identification of OTC or Offshore Technology Conference as part of the link text
- Content on www.otcnet.org may not be enclosed in frames; it is preferable that links to OTC content open in a new browser window
Content on pages within www.otcnet.org and URLs to content on www.otcnet.org may change at any time. Any links to content within www.otcnet.org should be reviewed regularly to assure that the links are still active and point to the intended content
The following description of OTC and its purpose may be useful to organizations seeking to include a description with a link to OTC. Use of this description is not required for linking to www.otcnet.org.
ABOUT OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil and OTC Asia. For more information, visit www.otcnet.org.
Links to non-OTC websites from www.otcnet.org
OTC generally does not engage in reciprocal linking (i.e., trading links), and requests for reciprocal linking will be ignored. If you would like to request a link to your site from www.otcnet.org, please review our existing links and provide an explanation of how your site is consistent with the existing links and why it should be added. Links on www.otcnet.org will not include any commercially oriented text or graphics with the exception of sponsors of OTC events and paid advertising. (For information about advertising on www.otcnet.org, contact OTC Sales.)
Links to other sites are added at the discretion of OTC, and OTC reserves the right to remove links to any other websites at any time. Objections to any links on OTCnet.org or any of its subsidiary sites are to be directed to OTC marketing.
- Agree, as a condition of being granted the right to access and use www.otcnet.org and its subsidiary sites that OTC is not liable to you for anything that happens as a result of your use of information from www.otcnet.org or subsidiary sites.
- Acknowledge that materials posted to an online community are the intellectual property of the author and agree not to reuse any of this information without the express permission of the author or copyright holder.