OTC 2023 ANNOUNCES EMERGING LEADERS CLASSThursday, April 06, 2023
Houston, Texas, USA (6 April 2023) – The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) today unveiled the 2023 class of Emerging Leaders. This prestigious program is designed to recognize young professionals with less than 10 years of experience in the energy industry. The selected individuals for this year's class have demonstrated their exceptional talents, commitment, and promise as future leaders in the offshore energy sector.
Each Emerging Leader candidate is a member one of OTC's 23 sponsoring, endorsing, or supporting organizations. The previous year’s Emerging Leaders class then selects the final candidates for the upcoming class.
“These exceptional young professionals are already making significant contributions to the offshore energy industry. Their skills, passion, and commitment to positively impacting the world make them ideal candidates to lead the industry into the future,” Paul Jones, Chair of the OTC Board said.
The following honorees will be recognized in a special ceremony during the conference on 2 May 2023, NRG Center, Houston, Texas, USA.
2023 Emerging Leader Class:
- Luciana Tinker, Geoscientist, ExxonMobil, AAPG
- Rostyslav Dolog, Plymer/Chemistry Subject Matter Expert, Baker Hughes, AIChE
- Jenna Dean, Commercial Development Representative Senior, The Williams Company, API
- Xingpeng Li, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Houston, IEEE-OES
- Even Sandøy Nærum, Senior Engineer, Aker Solutions, IOGP
- Hai-Yang Wang, PhD, Research Technical Team Lead, ExxonMobil, SEG
- Amitava Guha, PhD, Marine Engineer, ExxonMobil, SNAME
- Michael Cronin, PhD, Reservoir Technology Development Engineer, ExxonMobil, SPE
- Ting Roy, PhD, President & CEO, DAMORPHE Inc., TMS
Jones continued: “The offshore energy industry needs brilliant, hardworking, and creative young professionals to tackle our most pressing issues and push the boundaries of innovation. The Emerging Leaders class of 2023 exemplifies these qualities, offering original solutions to challenges and leading the future of our industry through sustainability and innovation.”
For more information about this year’s participants please visit OTC’s awards page.
ABOUT OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE (OTC)
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia. For more information, visit www.otcnet.org