Members of the working press, who meet OTC criteria, receive complimentary registration to the 2018 Arctic Technology Conference.
Please carefully read the criteria before applying for press registration.
- Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the working press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about Arctic Technology Conference (examples: reporter, editor, publisher, photojournalist, freelance writer*, etc.).
- Titles that will not be eligible include PR or marketing representative, account executive, corporate media relations staff, advertising sales, president, CEO and other non-editorial roles.
- Journalists must be employed by a news organization that covers the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure a secure conference, government-issued photo identification is required.
* Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organization to receive press registration. Freelancers are required to provide proof of at least two bylined articles written within the past year for an assigned news organization that covers the oil and gas industry. You will be contacted by OTC for this documentation.