Plan Your Time on the Exhibit Floor
Use the OTC planner to build your own personal plan.
Or use our mobile version on your smart phone.
Find Exhibitors by
Attention Exhibitors: Important Updates to OTC Photography Policy
OTC policy states that no audio or video recording or still photography may occur without OTC’s permission. Please contact the floor manager or OTC Security of any attendee or unauthorized photographer shooting photos or video of your exhibition.
Exhibitors are only allowed to shoot video or take photographs in their own booth. Exhibitors are responsible for supervising any hired photographers/videographers for their booth. Exhibitors are NOT permitted to shoot anywhere else on the OTC exhibit floor or anywhere throughout the conference.
If someone from an exhibiting company is seen taking photos or videos on the exhibit floor, in the Parkway or in the Pavilion, outside of the scope of the published Rules & Regulations, they will be told to erase the photographs or their camera/phone will be confiscated, their badge will be removed, and they will be escorted off of the show floor or out of the Parkway or Pavilion by Show Management or Security. If multiple occurrences happen by the same company, OTC Show Management reserves the right to expel the entire company and their personnel from OTC and to shut down their booth for the duration of the show days. Read more.
Exhibitors: Manage Your Exhibit
- View account and create online and printed exhibitor listing (Enter login)
- Exhibitor Services Manual
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Experient is the official housing contractor for OTC. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on OTC's behalf.
- Several other vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about OTC sponsorship opportunities — Exhibitor Invites, IndustryConnect, Media 7, Prism and Core-Apps, LLC. When in doubt, you can view our Official Service Contractors.
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact OTC exhibitors. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. OTC has no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.
US Commercial Service International Buyer Program
OTC is a proud participant of the US Department of Commerce's International Buyer Program (IBP). The US Commercial Service will offer a series of programs at OTC to assist US companies with exporting their products and services to international markets.
These programs include: One-on-one export counseling meetings with oil and gas industry specialists from over 25 US Embassies and Consulates will be available to discuss your company's market strategy and potential, how to increase your international sales, elevate and increase your presence in existing markets, locate an agent overseas, and other export-related topics. These meetings will provide the competitive intelligence necessary to succeed in the global oil & gas industry. Registration begins 19 March. Visit their website to learn more and register.
Stop by the Center for International Trade on-site to learn about the many buyer delegations and pick up a free copy of the Export Resource Guide containing the Basic Guide to Exporting, Trade Finance Guide, Oil and Gas sector market research reports, and more. The center will be held in Reliant Arena, Level 2, Room 4.
Exhibiting at OTC
During four dynamic days in the OTC exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to the world's leading experts and decision-makers in the offshore E&P industry.
OTC brings together more than 70,000 industry leaders and buyers from more than 110 countries who all want to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry.
How to Exhibit
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these four easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully
- Select five preferred booth locations
- Complete and submit the Application/Contract for Exhibit Space
- Submit the application/contract with the required deposit
Exhibit Space Assignments
- OTC conducts space assignments based on the OTC Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis
- To qualify for the space assignment process, submit the application/contact and deposit
- Contracts are assigned on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis
- Exhibit space is assigned for the 2012 Offshore Technology Conference only
- Learn more about the new Exhibit Space Restrictions
Read this week's e-newsletter for the latest OTC information.